.

Photo via The French Fry

Being invited to The Blonds runway show for NYFW was a supreme honor. I immediately panicked over what I was going to wear. As my collection of diamond emblazoned dresses is still packed away (JK, I totally don't own a collection of diamond emblazoned dresses. I would however, be happy to babysit such a collection. Any takers?), I figured the easiest way to bejewel would be via glue and my eyebrows. A dip into my rhinestone box later (yes, I do in fact own a rhinestone box, as should you) my face was fit for the occasion. 




It took an awful lot of eye shadow to get my wig to match my hair color. I paired the look with a vintage straw hat and the NARS lip color that I reviewed here. It's going to take me a long time to grow tired of bejeweled eyebrows. Rhinestones are so much better than facial hair.

Hat and earrings are vintage. Shades are Miu Miu. Lipstick is NARS. Eyeliner is Lime Crime. Top is SENA.

7 Responses so far.

  1. Wow! You look AMAZING (as always)!

  2. Jemibook says:

    How do you color your wigs with eye shadow?

  3. Anonymous says:

    girrrrrrrl this is so juicy! x

  4. Lali says:

    beautiful!! your eyebrows look awesome
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com